COVID-19 UPDATE: NO OFFICE VISIT REQUIRED.
No Fees Unless We Win.
Car Accident Lawyer
CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Every day accidental deaths and serious injuries occur to victims and their families who suffer from losses and injuries that will last a lifetime. When you hire The Law Offices of Shapiro & Associates, P.A. to represent you, a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer is dedicated to securing the maximum financial recovery for the injured client and their family.
At the Law Offices of Shapiro & Associates, we offer the highest level of personal service and legal representation. If you have been injured in an automobile accident our Pembroke Pines car accident lawyer is here to help. We are conveniently located near the Memorial Hospital West in Pembroke Pines. When you or a loved one have suffered a serious personal injury due to the fault of another in a car crash our auto accident attorney can help. We have the experience and knowledge having dedicated our law practice to representing accident victims since 1982. Our Car Accident Lawyer is an expert at trial law and will give you the confidence and peace of mind that your rights and best interests are being fully protected.
“Board certification is one of the highest recognitions a lawyer in Florida can receive. The very difficult testing and extensive background. View to confirm professional conduct is such a high standard that just 7% of our eligible membership has achieve this level of recognition. All board-certified attorneys should be extremely proud of their accomplishment.” – Florida Bar Pres. Gregory Coleman
Please Request a Free Case Review
CAR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
The City of Pembroke Pines has a population of approximately 200,000. Pembroke pines has many accidents at it’s busy intersections such as Flamingo Road and Pines Boulevard. Our auto accident attorney will investigate and analyze your car accident case. Careless drivers are causing accidents. Using cell phones, texting, speeding, not watching the road, etc. In our many years of practicing car crash injury law, we have seen it all.
Here are some (but not all) important facts that must be analyzed:
- Were you a passenger or driver?
- Who was at fault or partially at fault?
- Were there any witnesses?
- Is there any video footage?
- Are there pictures of the scene?
- Are there pictures of the vehicles?
- Are there pictures of the injuries?
- Were any traffic laws violated?
- Was the seat belt used?
- Was this a rear-end accident?
- Was there a stop sign or traffic light?
- Was somebody speeding?
- Was the driver distracted?
- Was there an illegal lane change?
- Was the driver texting or using the phone?
- Was the driver drunk or under the influence?
- Was this a hit-and-run accident?
- Are there medical bills and lost wages?
- Is there any pain and suffering?
- What injuries were suffered?
- Was a family member killed or injured?
- What insurance coverages are available?
- Etc… Call Us Now
CAR ACCIDENT PERSONAL INJURY
Death, fractures, nerve damage, paralysis, amputation, blindness and other permanent injuries are only some of the tragedies that could result. These injury victims will most likely suffer damages such as pain, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalization, medical and nursing care expense, loss of earnings, loss of ability to earn money, and possible aggravation of previously existing conditions. Our clients and their families deserve complete, full and fair compensation and we are dedicated to fighting for this compensation on their behalf.
In representing accident victims, our Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer has come to understand the suffering of someone who has been injured and that of families who have suffered the loss of a loved one. Your recovery could include damages from medical bills, loss of wages, pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of future earnings, or other financial damages.
FAQ‘s for the Lawyer.
- How can I maximize my recovery?
- Can I collect for pain and suffering?
- Should I talk to the insurance company?
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- Does Florida no-fault insurance law apply?
- How do I value my case?
- Can I collect lost wages if I am out of work?
- What if I got a ticket in the accident?
- Can my passenger be my only witness?
- What is uninsured motorist coverage?
- Am I entitled to $10,000.00 of PIP benefits?
- Is my spouse entitled to collect?
- Etc… Call Us Now
If you cannot come to us, then we will gladly come to your home, office, hospital or any other convenient place.
Statewide Legal Representation
Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Keys, Pembroke Pines, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Ft. Pierce, Port St. Lucie, Melbourne, Orlando, Tampa, St. Petersberg, Sarasota, Ft. Myers, Naples, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Tallahassee
Please Do Not Delay
Florida has a time limitation on how long after an accident an action may be filed. It is imperative that you understand that there may be one or more statutes of limitations that may apply to your cause of action and would require that your claim be filed prior to the running of any applicable statute of limitations, or your claim will be forever barred.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.