COVID-19 UPDATE: NO OFFICE VISIT REQUIRED.
Our Law Firm makes the difference
Our clients always come first. We pride ourselves on providing personal service where we are professional, accessible and courteous. We are dedicated to providing winning services to our clients. We take the time to research your situation completely and bring about the most effective opportunities ensuring you get the successful outcome you deserve. We’re proud that so many of our clients have repeatedly turned to us for counsel and representation. We are determined to work hard to earn our clients loyalty every day.
- Board Certified Lawyers have special knowledge, skills and proficiency.
- Board Certified Lawyers have been evaluated for expertise.
- Only 7 % of all Florida Lawyers are Board Certified.
Jeffrey S. Shapiro, Principal and Founding Attorney
Mr. Shapiro, has extensive experience practicing law in the fields of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death and other accident injury cases. Mr. Shapiro has recovered millions of dollars fighting for injury victims recovering the maximum amount of compensation that they truly deserve. He has practiced law for over 35 years and has tried cases across the state in both State and Federal court. He has been recognized and ranked by his peers at the highest level of professional excellence.
Being board certified as a Civil Trial Expert by the Florida Bar, is an honor earned by less than 7% percent of Florida lawyers. Also, being a “Life Member” of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, is one of the most prestigious memberships for trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of all U.S. lawyers are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Florida Bar presidents have said: “Board Certification is a valuable credential that is becoming a significant trend in the legal profession for lawyers’ expertise and professionalism, and is a natural progression for lawyers who can demonstrate high skill levels in particular areas of law.”- Florida Bar President.
Jeffrey S. Shapiro: Qualifications and Credentials:
- Education: University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 1982
- Education: University of Miami B.B.A., 1979
- Board Certified, The Florida Bar- Civil Trial Law, 1994
- Florida Bar Admission, 1982
- Licensed Florida State Court, 1982
- Licensed United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1983
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Life Member
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Life Member
- AV Rated® (Highest Possible Rating) reflected by fellow peers and Judges
- Certified Public Accountant, Florida 1982-1985
- Notary Public, 1983- present
Disclaimer: We invite you to contact us. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Florida has a time limitation on how long after an accident/injury an action may be filed. It is imperative that you understand that there may be one or more statutes of limitations that may apply to your cause of action and would require that your claim be filed prior to the running of any applicable statute of limitations, or your claim will be forever barred.
Copyright © 2020 Law Offices of Shapiro & Associates, P.A. a professional association, Main Office: Flamingo Falls Centre, 1806 North Flamingo Road, Suite 310, Pembroke Pines, Florida 33028